A unique opportunity to kick-start your Music PR career! This diverse role supporting the team will be the perfect chance for a recent graduate to gain the diverse skill-set they need to thrive in a career in PR and communications.
- Representing the company in front of clients at events and meeting and bringing together client coverage.
- Building strong relationships within the media and attending media events.
- Pitches for press coverage across various print platforms.
- Working with reviewers & photographers for live shows across London and regionally.
- Conducting research into appropriate events for clients & things in the press for the team.
- Writing the internal Newsletter, managing emails, contributing to blogs, etc.
- Keeping up to date with national press daily – in particular press about clients.
- Researching current & popular lifestyle trends (fashion, music, food, art etc…).
- Attending weekly department & company meetings and brainstorming meetings for future events & campaigns.
- Supporting the team with ad-hoc requests – it’s a small team and getting stuck-in is an absolute must!