Our client are looking for a Key Account Manager who can support the team in their central London office. You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day one and will quickly build your skills in daily operations, people management and communication. You should be passionate about food, love their concept and be able to sell it. Following the principle “the customer is king” you would also take care of key accounts and their special needs.
- Build relationships with office managers
- Take care of key clients and make sure they get everything they need
- Help to coordinate the food delivery and presentation for certain key customers, on-site
- Work closely with the sales team, the Country Manager, partners and suppliers
- Help out with everything that needs to be done – they’re a start-up and there's always something that needs to be done. They need someone that's keen to get stuck in!