The Account Manager role involves managing day to day client contact and prospecting by email and phone. Account Managers will spend time getting under the skin of their clients whilst developing their knowledge and understanding of the different industries and sectors.
- Building a worthwhile pipeline and fully qualified meetings for clients
- Suggesting potential insight leads to the Account Director on the account
- Actively prospecting on 1-3 client accounts
- Taking part in strategy sessions and brainstorms for your client
- Assessing the success of your campaigns continuously throughout prospecting.
- Joining Ingenuity social Monkey’s to help come up with ideas and organise company events and socials
- Acting as a buddy to new starters
- Responsible for uploading potential leads to the database (target of 24-30)
- Writing and delivering weekly reports for all client accounts you are running
- Immersing yourself in industry news, monitoring latest top stories & trends that may be relevant to your clients or the wider Ingenuity team