As a start-up company, the role will be diverse, working with multiple technologies such as DFP, Rubicon, and Pubmatic. You’ll be working closely with the Sales team across Sports, Fitness, Health, Music & Film brands and mobile applications so an interest and knowledge of these verticals would be advantageous. You’ll be supporting the team on a day-to-day basis, focusing primarily on the administration and support of advertising campaigns, including:
- Working with advertisers and agencies on providing the correct assets, setting up, managing and optimising campaign delivery.
- End of campaign reporting and insights for agencies & publishers.
- Liaising with the sales team and publishers to ensure that all campaigns sold are feasible from both a commercial and deliverable standpoint.
- Inventory forecasting
- Planning campaign delivery to achieve client goals
- Checking assets for the campaign to ensure they are all correct and to specification
- Trafficking and monitoring campaigns to ensure that they deliver to brief
- Campaign optimisation and analysis to ensure targets and goals are achieved
- Providing clients with accurate mid-campaign and end of campaign reports & insights
- Ensuring all booked campaign revenue is recorded and reconciled
- Weekly and ad-hoc forecast reports to ensure the team is kept up to date on availability & revenue for all platforms
- Ensuring all proposed campaigns are viable and deliver profit
- Rejecting proposed campaigns from the sales team that do not fit within feasibility and/or profit margins set up management
- Learning advertising interface to set up campaigns
- Testing and diagnosing problems with tracking Ads and involving the necessary parties to move things forward
- Explaining in a thorough manner how to set-up campaigns to our publishers and 3rd party outsource team if we are unable to set-up in-house