We’re looking for a switched on and determined recent graduate to take on a large amount of responsibility. Working on a Project that’s transforming the way in which GP surgeries transform and optimise their quality improvements, this is a chance for someone to play a key part within the central team that’s working on the project’s overall strategy.
ResponsibilitiesThis role will focus on conducting research & analysis (quantitative & qualitative), developing & running workshops, and interacting with key stakeholders. Responsibilities include:
- Data strategy – figuring out the best way in which to manage the data that’s drawn.
- Research/data collection – including interviewing clinical staff to decide what is and is not going well.
- Data analysis & Drafting reports and presentations.
- Meeting with and reporting to senior stakeholders in the project.
- Running workshops: leading discussions / engaging with practices and CCGs / supporting senior stakeholders to consider what they can continue to do in the future.