Working with an inspirational entrepreneur on the consulting part of her business, you will be engaging primary health providers on a long term project in order to help optimise one of the most forward thinking and innovative CCGs in the country. The exposure you will get to nationally-recognised key senior stakeholders within the public health industry will be fantastic and extensive!
- Regular discussion with C-level stakeholders.
- Working with Practice managers.
- Working closely with a highly successful entrepreneur.
ResponsibilitiesYou must be ready to get stuck in, show initiative, and take responsibility for many aspects of this project. Responsibilities will include:
- Initial brainstorming with Sapana to decide how to approach the project.
- Data collection (including interviews).
- Data analysis.
- Drafting reports and presentations.
- Meeting with and reporting to senior stakeholders in the project.
- Running workshops: leading discussions / engaging with practises and CCGs / supporting senior stakeholders to consider what they can continue do in the future.