In your position as a Business Executive your primary function is to win new clients for Instant Impact. You will be involved in every aspect of the sales process from first contact, through negotiation, to agreeing terms. The role requires excellence in written, telephone, and face to face communication as well as the maturity to work alongside company Directors, Recruiters and our Marketing Team to successfully build new business relationships.
ResponsibilitiesGenerate leads: You will be responsible for making first contact with a range of exciting businesses. There are many tools at your disposal and we encourage Business Executives to think creatively about interesting ways to meet new potential clients. Email marketing:
- Manage outsourced agencies to send regular email campaigns to Senior Decision Makers (SDMs) in London-based SMEs.
- Use data to fine tune your reach out and to maximise success with different types of companies.
- Emails that have been read, responded to, or forwarded (this is tracked by our E-CRM software)
- Companies that have visited our website (this is tracked by another software)
- Inbound leads – companies who have enquired on our website or those that call in to request more information
Training & ProgressionWe’re passionate about training and developing every member of the Instant Impact team and this role is no exception. Following a two week ‘boot camp’ to get you settled into Instant Impact you will be eligible for a range of regular internal training courses. You will also spend much of your first couple of months accompanying senior members of the sales team to meetings and bringing them along as support to meetings that you set up. As you progress, your remuneration and responsibility will develop quickly.