You will initially join the team as the Business Executive for a Leading University, focussing on securing internships for their MiM students.
After successfully finding internships for all of the university students the intention is that you would transition into a fully-fledged Business Executive Role. As a Business Executive your primary function is to win new clients for Instant Impact and scope out job specs for our Recruitment Consultants to place. You will meet potential clients face-to-face and will work alongside the company Directors to expand your network and ultimately help to supercharge the growth of the company.
ResponsibilitiesThe Leading University Business Executive Role:
- Being a key point of contact between Instant Impact and the university;
- Managing the relationship between Instant Impact, the organisations offering internships and the university;
- Helping to devise and implement a ‘sales strategy’ to engage companies as part of the programme. This will involve a large number of ‘reach outs’ and phone calls;
- Taking meetings with the university, their students and companies that are keen to offer internships;
- Updating reports and specific data to meet agreed timelines at every stage of the project. You will analyse and use this data to improve all aspects of the process; and,
- Working with a Recruitment Consultant to ensure that students are effectively matched with internships.
- Reach out to new companies to sell Instant Impact. This could be via emails, phone calls, letters, attending networking events or other more entrepreneurial ideas!
- Handle incoming sales leads.
- Attend face-to-face sales meetings.
- Create proposals for large opportunities.
- Foster relationships and stay in contact with existing clients (which could include client entertainment) to maximise the potential of winning new work.
- Maintain and update Bullhorn (our CRM).