The company is entering a period of rapid product development and accelerated client growth. Initially you’ll be working within a small Sales and Marketing team, due to expand significantly next year. It’s interesting work in a relaxed start-up like team environment where you will be able to quickly contribute to discussions and decisions working with top tier clients. Working alongside the CEO and Commercial Manager, you will provide support and a very high-level of service to key clients and partners managing digital marketing / campaign activities.
- Setting up daily, weekly and weekend campaigns
- Managing the implementation, tracking and optimisation of these campaigns
- Reporting on campaign performance and successes using a variety of new product features as they are rolled out i.e. A/B testing, MVT, smart segments, trend reporting, campaign control groups, customer churn analysis and targeting
- Brief in and oversee the work of their internal team, such as designers and developers, delivering new client projects and ad formats
- Help ensure that the client's brand and identity is adhered at all times
- You will be encouraged to work closely with the Product Manager, inputting into the requirement gathering process as the team defines, designs and develops new campaign console features, and new and smarter ad formats for their clients