Our client is looking to hire a strategic, self-starter to head up their communications as they take their business development in a new direction. As well as shaping internal communications, you will design and take the lead on a two-year external communications plan, with the aim to obtain and retain high-profile clients, while upholding the discreet nature of their business. You will be maintaining the excellent company reputation and selling the business through building trust and relationships. This is a brand new role within the company, bringing together the previous efforts of consultants and one of the associate directors, who has significant NGO communications experience. There is significant scope for creativity, which will shape your evolving responsibilities and development.
- Working to prepare and deliver a 2 year communications plan for the company
- Social media, marketing and external communications
- Organising and delivering high quality events for, often high profile, external stakeholders
- Tracking business contacts and developing the use of CRM systems
- Ad hoc research and briefing support
- Internal communications including messaging and training