Our client is seeking a pro-active individual who is well organised and has excellent communication skills. The Contracts Officer will support and co-ordinate Marine Bidding and Subcontracts relating to marine surveys, cable installations and shore-end activity.
- Supporting calls for tender or the letting of subcontracts, using existing generic based documents or from a clean sheet, where appropriate, incorporating flow-down or other project specific requirements.
- Consolidation of RFQ and contract documentation to ensure consistency of approach and intent.
- Assisting with tender evaluation and subcontractor selection.
- Assisting with subcontractor performance assessment and development.
- Monitoring of the financial aspects of contracts.
- Liaison with marine subcontractors.
- Provide support through the bid process to Contract Award.
- Support the Sales and Marketing team where applicable on all aspects of sub-contract Marine activities.