The company is looking for a CRM Manager who will be responsible for customer communications, ensuring brand and marketing messages are communicated effectively. The role involves managing communications through all digital touch points including onsite, email and through digital marketing channels, ensuring a succinct and consistent story is told. Through CRM and digital marketing, quantity and quality of traffic to the site should enhance. The ultimate goal of the role is to, through effective communication, drive new acquisitions and retain existing customers.
- Identify appropriate tools to help enable Vivobarefoot’s CRM activity
- Work with the Ecommerce and Marketing teams to define CRM strategy.
- Define, build and optimise email journeys specific to target audiences, purchase history and customer lifecycle. Segment database and customer so communications can be targeted effectively.
- Map customer journeys, refine and optimize journey to ensure best customer experience in a cost effective manner
2. Digital Marketing Management
- Co-ordinate digital marketing agency, ensuring marketing priorities are appropriately promoted though paid digital media
- Define digital marketing keywords and priorities
- Analyse and report on the effectiveness of digital marketing efforts. Work with agency to refine and optimise campaigns.
3. CRO, UX, UI
- Establish a development roadmap to enhance onsite experience, increasing conversion
- Evaluate and optimise customer journeys, enhancing usability, design and content
- Report website traffic and conversion performance. Understand onsite customer geographic / socio-demographic profiles and optimise on site journeys and digital marketing