As the company is in a strong phase of growth, each department including marketing is expanding quickly. Email communications have been successful in the last year but now require a dedicated eCRM Manager that can sculpt, devise, own and implement a strategy that delivers fantastic results for both B2B employers and B2C employees.
This newly created role needs, first and foremost, to be focused on results. The role is ideal for a bright, proactive and creative marketing professional with experience across many business sectors who has a keen interest in new product launches, developing and testing new campaigns and reporting great results through evidence.
- Create and implement an email campaign strategy to increase adoption and conversion rates.
- Work collaboratively with all relevant departments, and use their CRM programme Goldmine and email platform CommuniGator to deliver best-in-class email communications.
- Manage campaigns end-to-end, including planning, targeting, setup, testing, execution, reporting and optimisation.
- Proactively create email campaigns for employers (B2B) and employees (B2C) - reporting dashboards and custom reports analysing campaign performance in order to provide actionable recommendations and deliver continuous improvements to the email program.
- Champion continuous advancement of email features and capabilities (including targeting, personalisation, and template development).
- Present results and performance to senior management team.