Our client is looking for four meticulous, diligent and talented Editorial Managers, who are passionate about creating and producing excellent digital content and can edit written copy with accuracy and speed.
You will need to be confident in producing commercial content for a variety of briefs, and feel comfortable working across a range of consumer sectors including fashion, financial and travel. You will thrive working in a fast-paced editorial environment to standards that can be higher than many publishing environments.
Reporting to the Content Director and working with their Network of content creators (including writers, video producers, and graphic designers), you will be a key member of the team responsible for ensuring Our client deliver quality, thought-provoking content to their clients.
- Editing, sub-editing, fact-checking, proofreading and publishing client copy in different styles and tones of voice to firm deadlines, following the agreed workflow
- Contributing to client proposals, content strategies, and the development of accurate internal cost estimates and project plans, which help our client win new business and deliver effective, thought-provoking, content
- Briefing, commissioning and managing content creators (including writers, translators, videographers and designers) to produce on-brand, on-brief and on deadline content
- Reacting to insight from analytics and adapting to internal and external feedback
- Communicating regularly with clients to discuss their requirements, feedback, and the progress of their work
Training & Progression