Ipsos MORI is one of the largest and best known research companies in the UK and a key part of the Ipsos Group, which is a leading global research company of 16,664 employees in 89 countries, with an unrivalled portfolio of research experience. They have 1,200 staff based here in the UK, and they work on a variety of accounts for leading blue chip companies, governments and institutions to help give them the insight and understanding they need to make major decisions.
In addition to the complex, high profile work they do for clients, they also present an important position in the media. They are recognised as experts in our fields and are regularly contacted by journalists and programme producers to provide comments across a broad range of topics. They are also regularly invited to speak at major conferences.
They are passionately curious about people, brands and society. They work with integrity and to the highest standards - people trust their insight. They create and integrate knowledge that inspires their clients to make better decisions that have impact. They are looking for people who share their passion.
- Assisting senior team members in performing statistical analysis and modelling tasks on consumer and healthcare projects
- Learning how to use statistical software packages and key analytical approaches including SPSS, R and Python
- Develop and apply a good understanding and knowledge of the analytical products that the team supports
- Develop a good knowledge of secondary data sources that are used by the industry
- Help the team with updating the secondary data source data base
- Learn the basics of working with large secondary data sources
Training & Progression
As part of the graduate programme, you will be encouraged to take responsibility from the outset and will be working on live client projects. The structured training programme will provide a comprehensive foundation in research and how it is practically applied in a commercial environment. You’ll be trained in client management, project management and the fundamentals of research including methodologies, sampling, weighting and ethics. You’ll learn through real life, hands-on experience, webinars, seminars and specialist workshops. The company will provide you with dedicated training designed to achieve the industry recognised Market Research Society (MRS) Advanced Certificate accreditation and commit to developing you throughout your career at the company.
AcademicsYou MUST have a degree where you studied statistics
ExperienceNo experience necessary, as long as you have a willingness to learn, understand and improve!
PersonalityA proactive team approach to help others
Technical SkillsExperience of using a mathematical or statistical software such as SPSS, SAS or R is an asset, but not required
- A related statistical degree (e.g. statistics, mathematics, psychology, etc)
- A willingness to learn, understand and Improve
- A proactive team approach to help others
- Self-management and exceptional time management skills – ability to plan time well and carry out tasks to an expected standard
- Accountability for managing your own workload and responsibility for the delivery of your own projects
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Trouble-shooting skills with the ability to think on your feet in a variety of situations
- Data preparation skills with the ability or understanding of translating such data to provide value-added client insights, and present complex data clearly and incisively
- Fluency in English
- Permanent and unrestricted right to work and remain in the UK
- Fluency in English, any other languages are an advantage as you will be working with international colleagues
- Experience of using a mathematical or statistical software such as SPSS, SAS or R is an asset, but not required
|Posted On||29 January, 2020|
|The Role||Graduate Analyst|
|Job Type||Graduate Job|