Octopus Energy is a new electricity and gas supplier in Great Britain and is busy making genuine waves in the industry! With a large portfolio of renewable generation at their disposal, they are supplying homes & businesses across the country. As an agile and innovative start-up, Octopus Energy has launched bold new products, been to the fore of bringing fairness to the industry and have always been able to maintain an excellent standard of customer service.
A talented team of in-house developers working in tandem with operations has allowed them to build a super-efficient digital business that is changing the way that people and businesses consume and buy energy. Customers are put in control through simple digital interactions, long waits to call centres are a thing of the past, and the efficiency savings gained are passed on directly to customers. Fundamentally, they’ve build a modern, tech-led energy supplier that’s fit for 2018.
The leadership team all have 20 years+ experience across a range of sectors and business types, including large blue-chip firms. The team is highly entrepreneurial and brings a deep expertise in building digital businesses in complex sectors.
Ultimately a role with Octopus Energy is a chance to join an exciting start-up business within the energy supply sector, and one that is well placed to take advantage of the rapidly changing energy landscape. They enjoy the best of both worlds: backing from a large, well-capitalised umbrella corporate, Octopus and a dynamic environment and energetic team that characterises start-up ventures.
Graduate Customer Service
- Delivering a service that customers love – building long-lasting relationships with key customers, solving their complex problems & queries.
- Managing the end-to-end customer operations, from customer on-boarding to billing and payments.
- Interacting with other teams internally to support the improvement and development of processes, services and technology.
- No prior knowledge of the energy industry is necessary, and they will provide you with a full crash course on the energy industry.
- Answering customer queries via phone and email
- Managing the customer throughout their enquiry and building a trusting relationship
- Suggesting process improvements to improve customer experience
- Working closely in a small team (8-10 people)
Training & Progression
You will receive on the job training about the role and the industry, allowing you to develop your career in customer operations working your way up to an Operations Manager.
Academics2.2 degree or above from any university, in any subject
ExperienceAt least one year's work experience in a fast-paced office environment
PersonalitySuccessful candidates will be bubbly, outgoing and have a passion for building strong relationships with customers
- 2 degree or above from any university, in any subject.
- Graduate with at least one year’s work experience post university.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced office environment.
- Successful candidates will be bubbly, outgoing and have a passion for building strong relationships with customers.
- You’ll be highly driven by self-development and the idea of working in a start-up and constantly evolving environment excites you.
- You’ll have a strong work ethic combined with a positive and proactive attitude that will see you thrive in a fast-growth team.
|Posted On||20 June, 2019|
|The Role||Graduate Customer Service|
|Job Type||Graduate Job, Experienced Job|