Graduate Sales Associate
- A good degree from university.
- Personable, fun and sociable individual.
- Enjoy working in a team and collaborating with others.
- You are an upbeat person with a natural sales ability.
- Self-starter –confident in organising your own time.
- You have a strong work ethic with bags of motivation.
- Researching and understanding prospective clients to decide whether they would benefit from any service.
- Reaching out to prospects via email, LinkedIn and phone.
- Quickly and succinctly getting to the heart of clients’ needs and conveying different use of the platform.
- Managea pipeline of potential clients using the CRM system.
- Actively testing and finding ways to improve your own process as well as suggesting ways to improve the efficiency of the wider team.
- Liaising with the marketing team to help develop content ideas.
Training & Progression
My client is committed to learning and development and there is a strong chance for promotion. If you’re interested in something you will be supported with books, courses and conferences.