Graduate Sales Development Representative
- Secure sales meetings with senior executives (mostly General Counsels, but also, CFOs, CEOs, CSO, CHROs) through phone, email and Linkedin on a consistent basis
- Qualify in-bound leads received through their website and Linkedin to ensure proper fit and placement in customer learning journey
- Partner with Sales Directors to schedule follow-up meetings after initial sales meeting to keep deal pipeline progressing
- Continuously build out market opportunities by finding new well-fitted organisations and executives
- Successful objection handling to converting non-existent relationships into warm leads
- Work with the Marketing Director on lead generation and special projects
- Delivering on projects within budget and time constraints
- Maintaining marketing content exposure to new and existing clients
Training & Progression
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an exceptionally talented and passionate team recognised as the thought leaders in their field. You will have access to unlimited training & development, as you grow into the role. You will play an impactful role in the success of the entire revenue function, working with very senior and experienced members of the Plexus team to drive and share success. The role involves exposure to and interaction with the most progressive innovative legal teams, and your clients will be Heads of Legal in the most iconic brands locally and globally.
The successful candidate will enjoy hyper-growth trajectory and career progression in line with the companies, including the opportunity for international rotations and work.