Our client is looking for a personable, logical and discrete recent graduate to join their team in the capacity of HR Manager. The successful candidate will report directly to both the Business Manager, and will have diverse responsibilities focusing on the management of the HR function within the company.
This is a great opportunity for a humble high-achiever to take on an HR leadership position so early in their career, learning the fundamentals of a slick, entrepreneurial business and developing a skill set that will equip them for greater leadership responsibility.
- Monitoring and collection of CV’s
- Drafting offer letter and contract correspondence
- Contract documentation: checking correct notice periods, contractual clauses etc.
- Organising review dates for permanent employees (to be held once every 12 months)
- Organising probationary reviews for new employees (to be held within three months of joining)
- Keeping notes and recommendations from reviews
- Following up from any actions recommended during reviews
- Scheduling reference checks for new employees
- Salary checks / financial updates
- Ensuring all address and financial information for employees is up to date
- Leaving & dismissal notices
- Responsible for organisation of HR filing to ensure ease of reference
- Preparing summaries for CEO & CFO
- Monitoring and implementation of holiday system (in conjunction with breatheHR system)
- Sickness reports & medical notes or references where required
- Scheduling training events & lunchtime sessions