As an implementation specialist, you will be working within the Client Service team and implementing and ensuring continued delivery of their software.
- Building relationships with clients
- Understanding and analysing the tax and financial system requirements of clients
- Visiting and working at sites in the UK and abroad
- Configuring and testing the solutions to meet client’s needs
- Working with other members of the Client Service team to document, build and implement the solution for the client
- Working with the client’s project team to deliver the training, and supporting them to go live with the new system
Training & Progression
- As an implementation consultant, you will join a collaborative work environment with highly experienced colleagues to mentor you, whilst also working with a diversity of world class organisations both in the UK and abroad.
- Our client will also provide training, both on the job and through a two-week boot camp in either Canada or Germany.