Our client is looking for an outstanding Junior Consultant with aspirations in health and policy consultancy to join their growing team. This role is perfect for someone with 2-4 years of client facing experience and a keen interest in pursuing a career within consultancy.
- Oversight and implementation of client programmes with senior management.
- Acting as key liaison between the research team and senior colleagues, including working with the senior team to lead delivery of client projects.
- Project management and client relationship management.
- Regulatory, policy and technical research – quickly taking the lead on and project managing complex research pieces.
- Input into development of client strategy and project planning.
- Drafting reports, research papers, letters and press releases.
- Prospecting and developing new business opportunities including pitch participation.
- Management of research team members.