Junior Project Manager
- Manage day-to-day relationships with business partners and suppliers to ensure campaigns are delivered on time, at/under budget and error free.
- Support the team with client presentations, strategy documents and meetings, as required.
- Management of day-to-day relationships with business partners on implementation matters.
- Preparation and management of project implementation timelines.
- Set-up, monitor and report KPI/Sales results to team and Business Partners.
- Prepare final Post Campaign Analyses (PCA), as required.
Training & Progression
You will be working directly with the current Project Manager in the London office, where you will receive constant on the job training and support. There will also be an induction at their headquarters in the Netherlands, where you will learn everything you need to know about the company, as well as meeting colleagues from various countries.