Instant Impact are looking for an enthusiastic Managing Consultant to join our fast-growing Recruitment Team. The successful candidate will have at least 1 year of recruitment experience managing junior consultants plus additional experience in a relevant industry/sector. In addition to running their own roles from end-to-end, the successful applicant will be responsible for managing a small team of consultants.
Perks and extras: monthly socials, bi-annual holidays and monthly incentive rewards for top performers, flexible working hours, share options scheme & ongoing training and development.
ResponsibilitiesYour responsibilities will broadly sit under the following categories:
- Recruitment: Recruit for your own roles, managing the pipeline, assessment process, recommendations to the client, interview organisation, negotiation of offers and acceptances.
- Business Development: Account manage active and passive clients to maintain engagement and maximise opportunities for repeat business.
- Team Management: Effectively manage your own team of 1-3 Recruitment and Principal Consultants, providing guidance, recommendations for improvement and ad hoc support throughout their recruitment processes.
- Business Improvement: Contribute to the improvement of company processes, both within the recruitment function and more broadly, to further the growth and development of Instant Impact as a leading graduate recruitment agency.
Training & ProgressionAs you embark on your journey to becoming a highly successful Management Consultant, you will:
- Develop sector expertise to become the ‘go-to’ person for a certain industry
- Grow your team and assist in the training and development of new joiners
- Increase your commission and remuneration as you bring in new and repeat business
- Actively track towards promotion to become a Senior Managing Consultant