Our client is looking to take on a versatile marketing professional to support the growth of one of the biggest HR networking groups in London. You will be supporting the Marketing Lead with marketing and business development activities and helping to grow the our client’s brand and the reputation of the firm.
- Proactive search of likely group members and administration of all new members.
- Active blogging on the group site and sharing of interesting articles, events and thought leadership
- Support with the organisation of events and workshops for group members
- Development and maintenance of a prospect database
- Update of Business Development and all pipeline activities
- Production of collateral which ‘messages’ the services offered to the appropriate audience in an effective way
- Active networking, both with our network and employees; helping to engage our team with new projects and ideas
- Regularly updating our company website, supporting the creation and editing of engaging and relevant content, analysing traffic & developing new ways of attracting prospects to our site
- Social media – creating noise and interest, tracking and responding to all online engagement