You’ll be supporting the Marketing team in designing and delivering integrated marketing campaigns that generate brand awareness, prospects and ultimately customers.
You’ll be mentored by the Head of Marketing & Communications, and will work alongside various members of the Marketing, Sales and Programme teams.
- Planning, implementing and managing email campaigns.
- Monitor, manage and create website and social media content.
- Research, undertake interviews and create testimonials and case studies.
- Coordinate and support events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Competitor research & analysis.
- Focus on improving the foundations for all campaigns through data quality, alignment and intelligence.
- Analytics: tracking, reporting and measuring integrated marketing campaigns.
- Support and work as a key team player in the TES Institute marketing team.
- Work with other marketing teams within TES Global.