This is an opportunity for a bright graduate to learn the workings of a professional services business.
This is not your normal boring internship. You will be given a lot of responsibility and outcomes right from the beginning, and would be expected to let your initiative shine. This is an opportunity to stretch yourself to the max, take charge of tasks, and work out the right solution. You will only be limited by yourself.
You will get the opportunity to feel the whole business and have collective ownership of an event project. You will also experience as range of responsibility areas including office management, customer service, research, operations, marketing and event management.
- Managing company’s corporate and event site content management, registration and inbound marketing system
- Use Photoshop to design Email Campaigns
- Managing Company Social Media Campaigns and Groups
- Event Management
- Desk & Telephone Research
- Office Administration
- Involved in all operational aspects of a start-up business unit
- Assisting with processes involved in staff recruitment and office set-up.
- Managing industry networking group
- Locating venues and event service providers
- Working very closely with production, sales, marketing, and event management to maximize all opportunities and producing detailed briefs for the same
- Identifying strategic partnerships, with all the potential channels, both off-line and on-line to our market in order to promote an event in the form of direct mail, inserts, email campaigns, features, articles or advertising.
- Hotel contract negotiation with sleeping rooms commitment at 30% of meeting space forecast
- Locating and building databases.
- Merging and qualifying existing databases.
- You will assist in managing on-line marketing for conferences. You will look to create reciprocal banner ads to compliment the overall marketing campaign.
- Implementing Partnering Deals.
- Compiling survey results.
- Managing the Sponsors and Exhibitors and ensuring all their respective benefits are implemented.
- Post events on on-line calendar listings.
- Producing post event reporting and analysis.
- Database Qualification