New Business and Marketing Manager
Archetype are looking to add a New Business and Marketing manager to our EMEA team. Based in London, the role’s mandate is to attract magnetic brands to join their client portfolio and to make our best work known. This person will serve as a trusted advisor to our senior executives in EMEA, working with a senior team to develop a new business and marketing plan, help putting the tactics in place, and more importantly feeling responsible for the outcome of the New Business and Marketing program. Most of all, this person is an emerging leader who demonstrates the ability to inform, engage and inspire in a way that speaks to Archetype’s unique mission and values.
- Oversee and consult on executive speaking and awards programs.
- Manage the preparation of compelling, winning award entries.
- Support the development of case studies that shine a light on the amazing work our teams deliver every day.
- Own and oversee the development of RFIs.
- Field, support and facilitate the RFP process, help coordinate and coach the teams in different countries.
- Develop visual communication toolkits and resources for external use, such as agency credentials, boilerplates and other agency presentations.
- Work closely with New Business and Marketing leads in North America and APAC