The company are seeking to grow their paid search team with a newly created role of PPC executive. The successful candidate will need to have exceptional attention to detail coupled with a passion to drill down into the numbers. Due to the technical and data driven nature of PPC maths skills and qualifications will be an advantage.
You will be responsible for providing research and analysis on both internal and external paid search accounts and for finding and presenting ideas on how to drive down costs and increase conversions. Work you do will be in conjunction with other channels such as Social, Email or SEO.
- Create, develop, optimise and maintain client PPC campaigns based on KPI’s with our agency.
- Creative/Ad Copy formulation and testing.
- Day to day PPC account management.
- Analysis of performance & optimising based on established KPIs.
- Make recommendations based on statistical data in order to achieve campaign objectives.
- Strive to continue to actively learn and improve skills.
Training & ProgressionThey are looking for employees who can evolve alongside their business. They will provide hands-on training and ongoing mentorship to aid in your development.
They are a fast-growing team, so there will be numerous roles that you could step into at a later date. However, the typical progression route would be promotion into either a Commercial Analyst or Product Analyst role.