- Account management: you will lead the day-to-day relationship and communication with the client, ensuring client satisfaction and identifying new opportunities for working together.
- Project definition: working with internal teams to ensure that client briefs are clear and actionable, facilitating client meetings to understand and define clients’ content objectives and requirements.
- Project planning and estimation: developing project plans and cost estimates, ensuring that internal teams provide input where necessary.
- Delivery management: successfully managing the end-to-end delivery of written and visual content projects –including the management of risks/issues/assumptions, and ensuring that projects are kept within budget, agreed timelines and with the high quality standard expected at Quill.
- Team management: day-to-day management of the project teams, ensuring that the team are clear about their tasks, priorities and the deadlines associated with their work, and managing capacity, resourcing and delivery issues as they arise.