You will assume ownership of a number of diverse client projects and deliver excellent account management services, while ensuring that content is efficiently produced on time and on budget. You must be exceptionally methodical, articulate, organised and analytical. You must ask intelligent and insightful questions, be well spoken and calm in front of clients. You are a strong planner and problem solver, good with breaking up and pricing large volumes of work. You can be given any task and complete it excellently, without needing supervision.
The company is looking to hire two graduates in this role.
- Account management: you will lead the day-to-day relationship and communication with the client, ensuring client satisfaction and identifying new opportunities for working together.
- Project definition: working with internal teams to ensure that client briefs are clear and actionable, facilitating client meetings to understand and define clients’ content objectives and requirements.
- Project planning and estimation: developing project plans and cost estimates, ensuring that internal teams provide input where necessary.
- Delivery management: successfully managing the end-to-end delivery of written and visual content projects – including the management of risks/issues/assumptions, and ensuring that projects are kept within budget, agreed timelines and with the high quality standard expected at this company.
- Team management: day-to-day management of the project teams, ensuring that the team are clear about their tasks, priorities and the deadlines associated with their work, and managing capacity, resourcing and delivery issues as they arise.
Training & ProgressionAs an early-stage business, they offer an exciting and unique opportunity for all members of the team to contribute to shaping and growing the company. They operate in a transparent environment in which everyone has a voice, and the chance to make it heard.
Career advancement is important to them, and the team learn from each other, sharing skills through mentoring programmes and regular development sessions on everything from networking and public speaking, to street photography. Graduates that they have previously hired through Instant Impact have been rapidly promoted to management positions; they are a meritocratic company who place enormous value upon their employees.