Our client is seeking first-class individuals with a passion for publishing & business. The role is similar to that of a movie producer: get the script, finance it by pitching investors and hand-pick the team that is going to create it. Sounds like you?
This is an extremely demanding role in a high pressured business environment, with a lot of emphasis placed on sales and business development activities. Our client offers a basic salary of £30,000 first year and a realistic OTE of £51,000 – top performers higher. Previous sales experience in the media industry is not a pre-requisite, but you need to be a first-class operator in whatever tasks and challenges you undertake.
- Project managing five different print projects a year with responsibility for the entire project lifecycle, from conception to the finished product.
- Managing research
- Editorial commissioning, production and sales on each of these five publications being produced for The Times/Sunday Times/The Week
- Developing your own leads pipeline
- Setting up meetings to pitch high-level Directors across all sectors of the industry
- Working with some of the UK`s leading journalists and editors.