This job exists to deliver 360 degree recruitment services to both their clients and their candidates – placing people to generate revenue for the business. In a nutshell, this is your chance to become the number one player in your chosen market.
This role will report into either a principal consultant / team leader or a manager within the company. It can also report into a director who is acting as manager for a specific revenue stream.
- Build and deliver an annual business plan to set out your approach to building your name within your market – to include growth of existing clients as well as development of new clients
- Devise and deliver a marketing strategy that is right for your market. This could include a combination of BD calls, mailshots, events etc.
- Arrange and conduct meetings with target clients in order to build relationships for the future
- Seek opportunities to apply for PSL membership with target clients
- Map out the market and record information on target clients centrally for other teams to utilise
- Maintain strong working relationships with existing clients at all times
- Understand individual client needs and ensure that you are selling their uniqueness to potential candidates
- Generate positive feedback in the shape of testimonials and recommendations
- Manage all client recruitment assignments, to include job spec meetings/discussions, shortlisting, feedback and offer and post offer management
- Provide the business with leads/opportunities within key clients to deliver additional services
- Produce candidate generation strategy as a part of annual plan and deliver through the year
- Candidate generation through:
- Writing and management of advertising campaigns (including responses for all applications)
- Searching of online CV databases
- Headhunting through LinkedIn
- Generation of referrals and recommendations through your network
- Maintain regular contact with your network of quality candidates
- Manage all candidates through recruitment processes including interview preparation and salary negotiation
- Ensure that you maintain a record of all critical activity on our database
Training & ProgressionThroughout your employment, you will receive all the necessary on-the-job training and professional development required to become a successful Recruitment Consultant within a dynamic team environment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to make a real contribution to the growth and evolution of an already successful but growing business. As you develop within the role, you will have the chance to move into a Principal Consultant role, move into management, or take on additional responsibilities in areas that align to your personal and professional interests as the company grows in both size and service offering.