Our client is looking to take on a top graduate with an interest in economic and political current affairs to step into a diverse role supporting its client and research teams. Working alongside an Associate Advisor, the successful candidate will be providing input into on projects that cover a range of topics.
- Conducting industry research for clients to support the delivery of reports and market studies on a range of political and economic issues.
- Scheduling research interviews and scoping new research opportunities.
- Providing input into presentations and preparations for client meetings.
- Supporting the organisation and execution of an industry conference organised by Global Counsel in November.
- Ensuring Global Counsel’s database is up to date with current research.
- Supporting team members by assisting with workload allocation.