Our client are looking for an intelligent, driven, and outgoing graduate to join their team as a graduate researcher. As a boutique they pride themselves on the quality of the relationships they forge with both candidates and clients, as well as their sense of fun in the office.
Over the first year the role is focused around providing support for the consultant team and ensuring the candidate process and relationships are operating at an optimum level. This includes maintaining the candidate database, managing candidate relationships and arranging candidate interviews between consultants and clients.
- Learning the entire ins and outs of executive search and recruitment.
- Working alongside the directors on search assignments through carrying out candidate researching and undertaking marketing mapping.
- Writing and posting job advertisements after receiving client briefs.
- Invoicing and facilitating the financial process with clients and consultants.
- Maintaining the candidate database, managing candidate relationships and arranging candidate interviews between consultants and clients.
- Screening potential candidates before making submissions and shortlist for consultants and directors.
- Accompanying consultants and directors to interviews.