The team are now looking to recruit a dynamic graduate to join them in supporting the growth of this inspiring business. If you love travelling and have a passion for start-ups this could be the perfect role for you. As well as being sent abroad to test out their new tours and destinations (!), you will be required to own the end-to-end sales and customer service process. This will include responding to inbound inquiries, running the booking process, solving customer problems, and collating customer feedback. Ultimately, this is a great opportunity to gain experience of customer relationship management (CRM), whilst having a huge impact in a fun, fast-growing start-up.
- Travelling to new destinations to gain local knowledge of the areas and tours
- Supporting sales and providing great customer service through a variety of media channels (Email, Livechat, Telephone, Social Media, Newsletters)
- Contributing to CRM and customer engagement/experience strategy
- Providing customer insights to the team
- Developing and writing responses to FAQs
- Feeding into social and customer service strategies