Our client are looking for a Sales representative who can support the team in their central London office. You’ll be given lots of responsibility from day one and will quickly build your skills in daily operations, people management and communication.
You should be passionate about food, love their concept and be able to sell it. Following the principle “the customer is king” you would also take care of key accounts and their special needs.
They are moving at high speed, and will provide you with immense opportunities for initiative, creativity and leadership. You will be part of a highly international team of motivated and talented people focused on making this company a great place to work!
- Build relationships with office managers
- Cold calling office managers and explain how we can be a part of their everyday routines
- Prepare sales pitches and proposals
- Schedule and do field sales and meetings
- Work closely with the key account team, the Country Manager, partners and suppliers
- Help out with everything that needs to be done – they’re a startup and there's always something that needs to be done. They need someone that is keen to get stuck in.