Our client is looking for a full time analyst to support its consultants on a wide range of sustainability themes, including:
- Sustainability strategy
- Responsible sourcing
- Environmental regulations
- Health & wellness
- Business and human rights
- Property and development
ResponsibilitiesThe role will be varied, but core responsibilities will include:
- Research support – pulling information from desk-based research, corporate reports, government reports etc. and summarising for clients and/or consultants.
- Business development support
- Preparing for and attending client meetings
- Writing proposals.
Training & ProgressionThroughout your employment, you will receive all the necessary on-the-job training and professional development required to become a successful Sustainability Analyst within a dynamic environment. You will also be provided with an external professional training budget to equip yourself for long-term success in the industry.
This role offers exposure to Director-level professionals, government officials and other high-profile individuals, rarely provided to those so early in their career.