A problem shared is a problem halved.
That’s why we want to bring top HR & Talent leaders from SMEs together to provide the opportunity to network, gain insights and collaborate with likeminded peers on any challenges you may be facing.
We’ll discuss topics such as:
- Overcoming talent shortages
- Positioning yourself as an employer of choice, despite increased competition
- How the latest in AI, Automation and Talent Intelligence can give you a competitive advantage
To ensure the session is relevant to your current challenges we’d love to co-create the agenda with you. You’ll have the opportunity to send through any topics that you would like to discuss in advance.
We’re also pleased to announce that Diane Ward, Interim Head of Talent Acquisition for organisations including Post Office, Mace and Amey will join us to kick off the session.
Diane will share her experiences of change and transformation in TA and given the evolving technology landscape, what skills she thinks HR and Talent leaders will need to possess to manage tomorrow’s recruitment.
During the event we will also be launching our report on the impact of disruptive technology on recruitment in SMEs, which has insights from:
- Toby Culshaw, Head of Talent Intelligence at Amazon,
- Alison Ettridge, CEO of Talent Intelligence provider, Stratigens
More About This Event
Date: 19th October
Time: 8:30am – 12:30pm
Location: The AllBright Townhouse – Exclusive Members’ Club
To save your place, register below.
N.B: This event is for senior HR Leaders: HR Directors, Chief People Officers, Head of HR or Talent, Talent Directors